Beta v1.10 - Homes, Teleportation & more!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by snw, Mar 20, 2018.

1. snw

snw Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Beta v1.10.0

Homes, Teleporation and more!
    play.clanconquest.com
    What's new?
    This week, we've introduced a brand new teleportation system alongside a home system.

This weeks changes!
    v1.10.0 is one of our biggest updates yet, here's our changelog of what we've added!
    • Removed old home system
    • Added new command /homes to view homes
    • Added /delhome to delete current home
    • Homes now limited based on rank (1 for players, 3 for hero+, 8 for Legend+)
    • New teleport NPC takes the place of /spawn /home and /tpa with a 5 minute cooldown
    • Adds ability to tpa to players via teleport NPC
    • Adds ability to view homes and travel to them via Homes submenu
    • Adds ability to teleport to homes and players via teleport room
    Along with many additions, we've also ironed out plenty of annoying bugs. Click the spoiler below to view the fixed bugs!

Bug Fixes - 1.10.0
    • Lapis ore now explodes into color gems
    • Fixed visual bug showing xp to next level
    • Fixed visual bug with recluse cooldown timer
    • Teleport cooldown no longer resets on relog
    • /skills no longer works on players in vanish
    • Last seen field in player management now shows last seen time
    Click here to report any annoying bugs!

See you online!
    Clan Conquest Administration

2. snw

snw Admin
    Staff Member Admin

FIRST HA

3. Sharon

Sharon Senior Moderator
    Staff Member Senior Moderator

Second?
    :D
    Yay update !

4. SoccerDefense11

SoccerDefense11 Active Member

5. ShadowTan

ShadowTan Senior Moderator

FOURTH < this seems immature tbh, lol

6. Uncurse

Uncurse Outrageous Member

Nice soon to be update!

Fifth!

7. Cake

Cake Hot Member

Another great update!

8. Billaien

Billaien Active Member

So, just a few minutes after the Update + Fix has been applied, and i hear complaints ingame.

Major Complaint: Teleport Cooldown back to Spawn has a 4 Hour Cooldown.
    I could somewhat understand it if it was ment to encourage more usage of Recall Beacons,
    unfortunately they are not as common as Rune Chargers.

Minor Complaint: Teleport to other Players used to have the "auto-fill Name" feature when it was a Command.
    Now with the new Interface that Feature is gone, and i have to fill in the Players name correctly.
    Some of us see it as an Inconvenience been thrown at us.

On the bright Side though, finally the "Last Seen" feature is added.

HiddenXboss likes this.
  9. Dashboy

Dashboy Popular Member

8th lol thanks for updating the server I was waiting forever (figuratively)

10. Sare

Sare Active Member

I haven't even gone on yet, but hearing about the 4 hour teleportation wait really discourages me. I was already slightly disgruntled with the previous wait time, but it was easy to work around. This seems like it would cause non-paying players quite a deal of trouble when trying to navigate the server. Most clan bases are thousands of blocks away from spawn and many do not have a teleportation room. Moving across the server was already difficult enough for many and this seems like it will just cause added stress.

11. Holly Harper

Holly Harper Member

let me start off by saying , i have been playing on clan conquest for quite some time now. and really have enjoyed the time... right up until the "vote tokens' was implemented. since it seems this server is going straight to the pooh-er. first let me start of by saying this, the chest we cant open dont stack unless they were received same day. meaning it takes up ALOT of space. On top of that we are limited to a certain amount of lockable chest, so unless you are spending real life money to buy extra vote tokens, you will have to risk your hard earned chest being stolen....
    Now let me bring this message to the current NEW issue. Spawn.... my castle is currently upgrading to lvl 9, 2 days... i have no gold on me because i threw it in to the upgrade...... that being said, for me to make money right now i have to go to spawn to sell, but cant get to spawn because i dont have money.. see how thats a problem????
    What about new users and players? no one starts off being able to have their own shop right away, how are they to get to and from spawn to sell?

At this point i am very thankful i told my husband, family members and friends not to spend a dime anymore. It seems this server is more about making money now then when i started in Jan

ZaylaKae and alex cosstick like this.
  12. Nymrohd

Nymrohd Member

I agree with a lot of people on the server that Billaien said were complaining about the 4 hour cooldown on tps to spawn. It makes using the Auctioneer if you don't have an auction room in your clan yet and using tokens very difficult. Why do Tp cooldowns have to be absurdly long?

Also I don't know if it's just my luck but I have not seen new friendly creature spawn anywhere near my Castle for almost the entirety i have been on this server (About 2 months I think). Is this a bug or do i just have really bad luck.

13. ShadowTan

ShadowTan Senior Moderator

The vote tokens were supposed to be in from the start. of the server. The crates i dunno about, but it's probably a bug. And tbh, one doesn't need alot of lockable chests, like, one can also make friends inside the clan lock some chests and enable clan access. And as i will mention below, the tp-timer is a bug.

The 4 hour cooldown is a bug, and will be fixed, There is no ETA for when this will be fixed in the live server, but it will. And, i haven't seen much friendly mobs either, i dunno why this is, but it's probably minecraft itself's fault.

14. laerkeS

laerkeS Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Nice update! I really like the new teleport system, but it kinda sucks that it costs gold to go to spawn... I mean, new players have to sell their stuff there. Anyways, nice update!

15. yoon wei lun

yoon wei lun Outrageous Member

nice update xD